Friday, March 15, 2013

Today is one of those days when I'm pretty much writing because I've promised myself that I will write every day.  Some really cool things have happened today, though.  I have received word that my son Val will come and visit during Easter, I will be able to be there for the whole Kairos retreat, we saw Guys and Dolls today, and tomorrow I go to my very first writer's workshop.

I think that the most noteworthy thing about today is the passage of time.  I saw my students perform this play--the same play that I saw with my children in their high school back almost 15 years ago.  Everyone seems so young--but I also distinctly remembered being in high school production myself--we felt so old.

Times change, seasons pass, and we grow in grace and in the sight of God.  One day I will be in his presence--until then, I will thank Him for the times he's given me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!