Friday, January 3, 2014

Book is published--twice!!

          My  book has been published and is available on Amazon.com and Kindle.  I've been receiving a lot of great comments from friends--congratulations and sharing on their own FB pages, and I want to say thanks.  People, publishing today is not that hard.  Get your work together, write, and then go to CreateSpace.com.  The challenge isn't writing or publishing now, it's promoting.  Please pray for me in this area.  It's not something that I feel comfortable doing, but I truly feel that God has called me to write this book, and now that it's written, I need to make sure that it gets out to those that are meant to read it and be blessed by it.  If you're interested, you can buy it in print for $12.99 or from Kindle for $6.99.  It's also available on the Kindle library (I didn't even know that existed!) You can borrow it for free for 14 days. 
       I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for being my friends and encouraging me in this venture.  If it weren't for you--especially YOU, Rosalie--I wouldn't be nearly as confident in my abilities as a writer.  God bless you all!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!