Thursday, July 25, 2013

it's up, it's down--

Today has been a stay at home and recover day.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay at home and recover.  I was up and down all night, then I woke up early to get an x-ray and bloodwork.  I'm not sure why, but every part of my body seems to hurt.  Well, wait, not my chin.  My chin seems fine.  So almost every part of my body hurts.

When I came home, I went to bed.  I thought an hour or so of sleep would help.  It did--for about 15 minutes.  Now I'm hurting all over again.

Nothing is wrong mentally, really!  I'm not depressed.  I'm just under the weather, I guess.  But I'd appreciate prayers anyway, just in case.  I have places to go and people to see through the rest of the week, and I don't want to be sidelined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!